As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 Pandemic working closely with the CDC and health and community officials, it is our top priority to stay up to date on the latest information.
In gathering as an online community to walk through this season together, we will serve and lead with fresh content from our Pastors and team. You can expect LIVE worship, LIVE prayer, ministry and faith stirring messages. We will also keep you up to date with best practices for keeping you and your family healthy based on our ties with health professionals.
During this time, we encourage you to take care of yourself, stay informed, and follow the direction of health officials and the Center for Disease Control.
We will continue to provide updates on all social media accounts.
Below you will find preventative methods we are taking as well as wellness tips to keep you and your families safe. We'll continue to make adjustments to our procedures as new details are available.
Wellness Tips: How To Stay Safe
● WASH YOUR HANDS Use soap & water, or alcohol-based hand rub.
● COVER YOUR NOSE & MOUTH When coughing & sneezing with tissue.
● AVOID TOUCHING Your eyes, nose & mouth with unwashed hands.
● AVOID CLOSE CONTACT With anyone with cold or flu symptoms.
● CLEAN & DISINFECT Frequently touched objects & surfaces.
● STAY HOME When you are sick.
How To Stay Informed
For more detailed information about COVID-19, how it spreads and prevention and treatment please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/index.html